Ornaments and Jewelry to be Customized
Custom Commissioned Portraits
Five ideas to hold the memory of your beloved pet. Click on any image to see a larger version of the piece.
- Approximately 5/8” x 5/8″ x 3/16”
- Comes with an 18” sterling silver chain
- Each Memory Paw can hold about a small bit of cremains that are sealed in place with resin enamel.
- Only one Memory Paw is created by the artist at a time to ensure that absolutely no cremains are mixed up or lost.
- Any cremains not sealed in the pendant are returned to you.
- The back of the pendant is flat for engraving.
- Lead free pewter paw shaped ornament.
- Will be engraved with your pet’s name at no additional cost.
- Measures 2 ¾” w by 2 ½” h by 1/16” d, weighing about 2 oz.
- Ornament hangs by a satin paw print ribbon and comes in a black satin drawstring bag.
Sterling Silver or 14K Gold
- Made from either sterling silver or 14K gold.
- Measures ½” h by ½” w by 1/16” d with 7/16” back pin shaft and secure tie tack fastener.
- Comes in a black satin drawstring bag.
D. Heart-n-Paw Pendant Necklace
Silvertone heart or Murano glass heart
- Paw made from sterling silver hanging from heart attached to a black satin cord.
- Pendant measures approximately 1 ½” long by ½”wide.
- Necklace secures with lobster claw clasp.
Comes in a black satin drawstring bag.
E. Gold and Diamond Paw Necklace
With or without diamond
- Made from 14 K gold and comes with a fine 18” 14K gold chain.
- Paw measures ½” h by ½” w by 1/8” d with 7 point diamond.
- Comes attached to an adorable limited edition black puppy especially boxed for gift giving.
Custom Portraits of Your Pet
Your Animal Companion as Fine Art
by Bernadette Kazmarski
They may be prizewinners or bedraggled street survivors, but no matter—each is precious and fills our lives with joy. And our animal companions were meant to be shared; we can spend hours recounting memorable moments to fellow pet companions.
A portrait of your animal companion is different from a photograph; Bernadette creates a composite portrait from many photos and perhaps a meeting. In doing so, she can remove a background from a scene and add another, include toys or even group animals together in a way they’d never pose. More than a few of the portraits she has created have been memorials to pets who are gone but will never be forgotten. Many have also been portraits of a friend’s or family member’s pet given as a special personalized gift. And in the end, you have a piece of original artwork.
Your pet’s portrait need not be a face forward shot of a classic pose—a good portrait captures the attitude of its subject. It can be a picture of a typical event in your pet’s daily routine, or one of those singular moments you love to tell everyone about. The more interesting, the better it describes your best friend, and the more she enjoys creating it.
For more information on custom portraits, visit www.bernadette-k.com.
Chartiers Custom Pet Cremation
442 Washington Avenue Bridgeville, Pennsylvania 15017